Friday, January 1, 2010

New updates for Sure-Cuts-A-Lot! Yippee! I haven't tried them all yet. I played around but having cut anything using yet. Sure could have used the Auto fill a little while ago, but so glad it's here before I do Wedding and Graduation Invitations!! The points are copied from Heather M's Blog where I got the heads up. Hit the SCAL Badge on the right of my blog to get to Craft Edge's website.

  1. Break Apart. This works for both fonts and svg files.
  2. Alignment tools added, both horizontal and vertical.
  3. Autofill through the Copy/Paste menu.
  4. New view option. You can choose to see just the outlines, or you can have the outlines with a semi-transparent fill.
  5. Selection has been improved. You can now select images that are within the bounding box of a larger image.
By the by I got to scrapbook today! Woot! It's been way too long. Got 4 pages done and made my new file inserts for my new carts. Happy New Year ya'll

No comments: