Sunday, January 24, 2010

And the Husbandof the Year Is..........

My Hubby for his amazing wonderful gift of SPACE!!! After watching me spend a day in my corner of the office trying to work on several projects, he decided that I needed a whole room for my art. Isn't he so sweet. So we moved the DVD library to the basement, his computer to the spare bedroom, and cleaned out other various items and spread my 3 tables, out into the room. I found 4 extra little shelves from the DVD shelves we weren't using. I hung them under the existing shelves. It was so wonderful yesterday to work on several projects and let one thing dry while I worked on something else, and organize something while I cut on the cricut. Life is good. Click on the Picture to see more pictures of the Art Room

My Art Room

No comments: