Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mother's BD & a few layouts



I got a call from my Mother yesterday saying she got her birthday card so I can put it up on the blog now. The background came from Monica again. The phone is my friend's stamp that I embossed and cut out. Yesterday was my girl's day at Hollie's. I was on a roll and got 10 pages done. Yippee. Here are 2 of my favorites. The first page was fun because we had such a time that day. Our dog was determined she was going to school with our daughter too. If you've ever met a Corgi, you know that they are very stubborn. The letters are from the Cuttin' up cart. The 2nd layout is too, but the swing set is from Notes from a Scrapbook Lady. Her blog is gone. :( I don't know where she is but hope she is doing OK. Her cuts are awesome. The picture is from Thanksgiving 2006. A few days later we had 18 inches of snow. LOL

I'm spinning my wheels today. My stomach's really not happy. Hope I haven't picked anything up. Gonna be dog sitting for a few days. Should be interesting.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: