Sunday, July 1, 2012

Heat Rash

So we have young man in church who is a fencer, and his birthday is the week. I really didn't plan to do a fencing card for him, but while flipping through my Paper Doll Dress Up
Book I hit upon this idea.
I used my cricut markers to draw the castle onto the card and then used another marker to highlight it. I would have liked to have made a nicer background and maybe printed off the words. But I had just pulled an all niter at a youth lock in the night before and was getting pretty sleepy. I did play around with Merlin's beard to make it look like Noah's.
Sorry about the glare on the Dragon. I had lost my natural light and had to use the flash.
I hope you all are staying cool. It sounds like the heat will continue for at least the next week

2 comments:

Kathy said...

These are so cute...Great idea..

Anonymous said...

Love this card! from debbie