Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy 85 Years Young


A very sweet gentleman from our church turns 85 years old today. I used a variety of small stamps in Poppy Parade and French Flourish stamp in black for the background.
The cut is from Mamaw's Legacy which is sadly no longer available. :( I miss her work! I popped up the Cardinals. What do you think of the card?

Sense my card has Cardinals I thought I would share about the Cardinals I have hear at the new house. I think there is about 6 pair of them. The males love to come onto my front porch and peek through the screen door. It about drives the cat crazy but they don't seem to mind them. They will also come and set on the closest branch to me when I am working out in the yard.


5 comments:

Dorothy said...

what a beautiful card!!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tammy.....That is STUNNING ma'am!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous card!!!! Love the black and red.. Have one of those cardnials fly to me...I need a pet and I adore birds...LOL

Alicia B said...

What a beautiful card Tammy! I also love cardinals! *Hugs*