Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Lizzie


DD Lizzie turned 19 on Sunday! Wow where did the years go? She loves Penguins and she LOVES< LOVES Ice Cream! So her birthday card has both.

The adorable penguin is a part of a set from My Scrap Chick called Beach Penguins. Some of her favorite flavors are here - Chocolate Moose tracks, Lemon Ice, Strawberry and Mint Chocolate Chip!. Just Chillin was jazzed up with a bit of crystal effects along with her sunglasses. The Just chillin' is from Create a Critter (one of my favorite carts). The paper is from DCWV Fun in the Sun Summer Stack that I picked up ages ago.



Inside the card I used Nifty Fifties for the words but needed Printing 101 for the plus and equal sing. The enjoy is from Wild Card and the Ice Cream cones are from Sweet Treats.

I made a homemade Ice Cream Cake of Cookies and Cream ice cream, Oreo Cookies, Crushed Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Hot Fudge and Chocolate Toffee. The 9 x 13 pan only had 2 pieces left by morning so I think it was a hit! :)

Off to Art Club today! I've got stuff piled up digitally for the blog and hopefully I'll have time to get it up this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how CUTE!!!!!! I love that...makes me want an ice cream!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Coolin' card! I have that svg and have not used it...shame on me and now you have inspired me, but I must find the time. I have a blogger friend who LOVES penguins....this card is a "must" for her!