Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tennis Anyone?

Well 4 of my nieces and nephew are big into tennis. Two of them are still in school and on their tennis teams. Kent is in Jr. High and this is the present he is getting from us this year. It is to hang his tennis pins, ribbons and maybe some pictures onto.

I cut 8 1/2 inch squares from chipboard and paper using the basic shapes in SCAL 2. In Design Studio I welded boxes to the sides of tennis rackets, and the tennis ball border from Sport's Mania.
I then welded boxes and words (Brownstown Tennis) in SCAL 2 and got cutting. I scored along the edges of connecting pieces and glue everything together.

I cut rounded boxes from SCAL 2 along with several basic shapes and arrows and some sayings and backgrounds from Sport's Mania.

It is really long and I'm not sure how I will wrap it, but I'm super tickled with how it came out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: