Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Card for Lizzie

I sent off a couple of card to my Lizzie for her last week of school before the holiday. The first card started at the beginning of my Cricut experience. I cut these cute penguins from Zooballoo eons ago. I just never quite like anything I put them on. I'm glad I waited to use them cause I love this card. The ho, ho, ho is from Christmas Cheer. On the inside it says It's Christmas, Happy, Happy Christmas which from the classic vinyl Sleigh Ride, Jingle Bell album I had as a child. The songs are corny but very addictive!


The 2nd card I sent I used a cut file from Einnej. The Merry Christmas is an old Mamaw's Legacy file. Sadly the file isn't available anymore. I hope Lizzie gets the cards before she heads home this weekend and hopefully she will come home on a day when she doesn't have to dodge snowflakes or deer!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute thanks for sharing!!

JustYolie said...

Adorable cards...love the new look on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Tammy, Thank your friend for me who shared my blog link with you! I really enjoy meeting and talking to all the ladies that come n and visit in the store! I appreciate your stopping my, your pehguin card is sooooooooo darn cute!! Love it!

usmc_honey said...

Tammy,
Lucky Lizzie! Your cards are adorable. I am certain that they will brighten her week.
Andrea
BTW, you chose a PERFECT use for the penguin. :D

Elaine Akers said...

Both cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.