Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little Bit of the Older Stuff





Haven't done much the last couple of days since finishing the Wedding Invitations. (Sorry I'm not gonna post them until they've gone out in the mail) Mostly because we suddenly lost our cat on Saturday night and a horrible cold had wiped me out. I chilled yesterday in front of the TV watching Road to Avonlea and did some coloring. Did scrap a bit today and make a couple of cards, but I gave the cards away before I took pictures. Here are some older cards I've done that I thought I would share.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carol's Crafts said...

Awesome cards, Tammy. I especially love the snowflake and the house.

Anonymous said...

Tammy your creations are AWESOME girl and your brides are beautiful!!!!

JustYolie said...

Nice cards, I hope you feel better and sorry about your cat.