Saturday, November 21, 2009

Playing Catch UP

Been playing catch up this week now that my daughter is home. It's been a crazy week. Slept in every day and I'm still so tired. Nice thing about having her home from school is that I haven't been running and I'm finally getting Christmas Cards done and a few projects. I really like the way my sister in law Valerie's present turned out, but hate that way my other sister in law Sandy's is coming out. :( I'll try and get some pictures of Val's up. We had a wedding pow wow tonight. Trying to get the wedding invites down to a number that will fit the reception in church's fellowship hall. Also been working some Christmas decorations. Pictures soon. Meanwhile still waiting for the liver numbers to return normal. Still no school yet! Riding to town for the Dr. appointment was really rough on her.

No comments: