Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas vinyl



Last December DCWV & Hobby Lobby came out with Holiday vinyl in a tube. It was rather expensive from $19.99 to 29.99 I think. Anyway in January I got a "Peaceful silent night on clearance for 3 or 4 dollars. The picture made it look pretty big and the regular price had been $24.99 I threw it in a Christmas tote and pretty much forgot about it. Since then I've discover how easy vinyl is to work with and found a great supplier in Expression Vinyl. When I pulled out decoration, I was stunned to see how dinky purchased vinyl saying was. So I added my own gold star using the start my Mamaw's Legacy Shepherd's card and the manger silhouette from Scrapping Table's Christmas set. I think it really looks good and have downloaded some great looking svgs this week I'm itching to try with vinyl. I got a few empty wall space that needs a little holiday dressing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ShellyRaeWood said...

That is gorgeous my dear!! I'll have to check out the vinyl supplier!! :)