Friday, July 31, 2009

Banangrams (July 09 # 32)


Happy Dance!!! I went over the number of days for July!! Woot! Hopefully I'll get a few more done today, but I have some vinyl to cut for our church's 150th Anniversary celebration.
Anyway Banangrams was discovered by our family through the after school tutoring program our church started last fall. We had some much fun with the kids that we gave it as Christmas presents to everyone last December.
Our cat, Miss Darcy loves to get involved with this game. The little tiles are just so temping for her. I scanned the game bag and printed it out. The bunch of bananas I don't know where I got it. If it's your, please let me know so I can give you proper credit. :( Sorry
The small banana came from Stacy's Free SVG's. The font is Blueberry!
Still doing the Happy Dance.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: