Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello Again

I realize it's been a while since I've posted. Life has been very crazy this fall in my household. DH & I just finished the fall yard clean up except for the never ending job of mulching leaves. LOL

One of the major things last month was my Dad having open heart surgery to fix a valve.
I gave him a card for each day at the hospital. Unfortunately he stayed 1 more day than I made cards!

Here are a couple of the cards I made
The first Card I used a files from Mardenz for the Tin Man. I used my Circut Markers to outline and then cut it out. I never could my the face like I wanted so I just printed off a picture of the Movie's Tin Man. I just cut leftover metallic Yellow paper for the bricks.


I used the SVG file from Vicki at BGlad Papercrafts for this card. I also used the the Amazing Duo stamp set from Greeting Farm.

My Dad is doing great and still recovering at home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tammy those are TOO cute!!!! I love the tin man!!!!!! Have safe travels and enjoy visiting your dad!!!

Anonymous said...

Great cards, Tammy!! Glad you are back on the blog, and extra-glad your dad is on the mend!! from deborah

Dorothy said...

I love this!!

Anonymous said...

omg..these are just too cute...I love them