Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fresh Strawberries

So perusing my Blogger Reading list I cam across a post by the Pink Stamper. It made me smile and was perfect for a card I needed to make.
She was highlighting a new cart release, but Create A Critter has a cute cow on it too. I have that one. :) The words on her card front was from one of her stamp sets.
I just cut it out using Pooh Font.
But why did I need a Thank You Card you ask?



For the batch of wonderful sweet strawberries that were delivered to my door on Thursday!
The yummy paper strawberries were made using a Free Strawberry file from SVG Cuts.
The font is Frutopia! I can't wait to hand deliver the card in the morning!

3 comments:

Alicia B said...

HOW Cute Tammy!! *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Love the "Moo-chas" hee hee
from-deborah

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHAHAA....still loving that cow....put a smile on my face.