Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scrapbook Retreat!


It finally came, I finally went! It was a blast!! The last 5 years I've gone up to Pine Trail camp with a group of wonderful ladies for a Scrapbook retreat. This was the first year I didn't have a deadline and good just have fun and go with the flow. Isn't our space so awesome. The gals from my area had our stuff in a huge trailer! Look at all the wonderful supplies.
I did 49 pages! Yeah me, but my friend Hollie, whooped me by doing 71 pages and finishing her cruise from start to end.
Here is our group pictures. We sure did miss a couple of the St. Joe gals and we so missed our own Miss Debbie. Thank You to our fearless leaders, Barb & Lauri for such a great time!

PS I re-added the photos. Hope they stay this time!

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hummm...I can't see any pictures but it sounds like you had an awesome time!!!

Diann said...

I know you had a blast at your retreat - awesome ART, friends and pure fun! Diann

JustYolie said...

Sounds like you had loads of fun!!