Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hey Daddyo

This is a birthday card for a special friend. His birthday was last week but his present didn't get here until midweek. I used my new Nifty Fifties cart for the car and the words. I love the font on this cart as well as the great word combinations and pictures. The sun is from Pooh and Friends. The presents are from Sweet Treats. The great road and sign are from a Jpeg that I've earmark as Mama's Mels Stampin Addiction, but I can't find it on her blog. I hope I didn't tag it wrong. Anyway I traced it in SCAL2 and it cut beautifully.
I'm finally getting over the cold that won't end, but DH now has one so I hope I don't get it back. It's cold here again and DD is getting ready to head back to college this weekend. It's been a wonderful holiday season for us. Lots of great family time, a great deal of giggles and Mario Kart. Finally got my hair cut yesterday. 9 1/2 inches gone. I feel so light. Slept so good. My hair had been getting caught underneath me and waking me up. So glad for a bit of a change. Off to do laundry and mop. Got one more Christmas party tonight.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

MommaG said...

Cute, Cute, Tammy! Your friend will love it. Have fun at your party!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW..What a FUN card, Tammy :)

Diann said...

That is a fun card for sure...your friend will love it! Enjoy your new haircut! Diann

Anonymous said...

This is SO adorable!!!!!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!

bcriminger said...

Wow! Your hair must be pretty short! Is it above your shoulders?

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OH my another great card....I love svg and sets....you bought a great cartridge there...very tempting...thank you for sharing.