Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Foliage Cruise

I just got home from a wonderful Fall Foliage Cruise with my DH. We just celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary. The weather was amazing. The 1st day out we went through the beautiful Saguenay Fjord. We saw lots and lots of Beluga & Minke Whales. The trees were so colorful and the waterfalls were brilliant.

My DH surprised me with an Opal Engagement Ring. I didn't get one when we were married. Our waiter at the Italian Restaurant filmed him giving it to me.

We made stops at Sept-Iles and Prince Edward Island. We got to visit some of the
"Anne of Green Gables" Spots. It was so much fun.

We spent one day at sea and then into Halifax, Portland and then into Boston. The picture below is from the Halifax Public Gardens.



This is the lighthouse at Fort Williams in Portland.

So friends surprised us and met us in Boston. We got to attend their son's church on Sunday and had the very best Hamburger ever for lunch at RF Sullivan & Son.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Diann said...

I've enjoyed following you on your cruise....been wanting to know all about it so really got into it...sounds like you all had a wonderful time and I'm so happy for you...the opal ring sounds so lovely! Diann

Elaine Akers said...

Wonderful pictures. Aren't opals just the prettiest stones? Congrats and glad you had such a wonderful getaway for your 25th.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are GORGEOUS......The picture of you and your hubby IS AWESOME!!! What a very nice looking couple!!!! I'm so thrilled you had such a wonderful time.....

Shoshi said...

What a wonderful time you had, Tammy, and so romantic too! Beautiful photos - thanks for sharing.