oxes. Here is one card set I am almost done with. I am making 28 of them. I used Dry Brush stamin around on the base. The 1st layer is Riding Hood Red that I ran through the Tim Holtz Brick Wall Embossing folder and then inked.
The 3rd layer is a new technique I learned at Art Group on Tuesday. It is a paper leather look.
I cut out the Top Note from Storybook Cart. Spritzed form water on it. Rolled it.
You are suppose to dry it out using your heat gun, but I didn't have electricity yesterday so I just let it air dry.
Then finally Run an ink pad across it.
The finally layers are from the Old West Cart. A piece of twine finishes it off!