Tuesday, April 27, 2010

AWOL

So Sorry I have been AWOL for a while. I have been crafted believe it or not. I've been working on finishing up my daughter's graduation cards and the "packaging for the gifts for Teacher Appreciation week. I've got one day done, and 2 days are have done. I'm taking a break and working on some other graduation cards right now. Man life is crazy. A kitty adopted us last week. Buttons is a cutie. Probably 3 months old. Taking him to the vet this week for a check up and hopefully everything will be fine. He was almost starved when he showed up. Boy little fellow. My to do list. Graduation Cards for High School and 8th Grade
Teacher Appreciation
Birthday Cards for Nephews & My Daddy
Plan daughter's Graduation Party and get the supplies
Finish planting garden
Remove weeds from Herb Garden
Get Camera & Daughter ready for Prom
Clean Basement
Boxes for Wedding Reception
Yeah I already tired. I'll try to post some pictures this week. But don't hold your breath.

No comments: