Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thanks Yolie!


Got a sweet treat from Dear Yolie! Love her and her blog! Thanks

The rules of this award are to tell you 10 things that make me happy and then I am to pass it on to 5 more people:

1. My relationship with my Heavenly Father.
2. My husband and kids.
3. My family
4. Naps in the Glider
5. Walking the Canal
6. Beautiful Music
7. Playing in my Garden
8. Getting Ink on my Hands
9. Sailing
10. Watching the sun come up & listening to the birds sing as I wake up.

Now for 5 blog friends.

1. A Southernbelle's SVG's - Aymee
2. Inked Inspirations - Jodi
3. Forever Memories of You - Tina
4. The Latest by Mary aka Mamaw's Legacy - Mary
5. Einnej - Jennie

I have learned a lot from this ladies and been inspired to stretch myself artistically. Thanks.


No comments: