Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An off day.

We had an amazing day yesterday with a college visit for our baby girl. I think she feel in love with this college and we are so comfortable with the idea of her there. Now we just have to figure out how to pay for a school that cost more a year than we make. But we walked and walked and walked and walked and climbed stair and more stairs. After 3 weeks of being sick it really wiped me out. Today was just an off day. Hung with the gals, but only got 2 pages done, but being with them was such a blessing. Came home and took a nap. Still tired, but hopefully tomorrow I'll perk up cause my husband is having knee surgery in the morning. He is so ready to get this knee fixed, I'll be so glad to see him walking without pain again. I don't know if I'll have much time for about the next 8 day for any scrappin or cards, but who knows. I'm really excited about some of the new files that Penny Duncan has up, but almost thru the 1st quarter of my baby's senior year. Got so much scrappin to do. We order the cap and gown this week so it's time to start designing graduation announcements.

No comments: