Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Christmas Cards.



Here are a couple of card I created yesterday. It was so nice to be able to just putz around the art room and experiment. It was so nice to have a quiet day when I felt good to do that. The first card is an angel from Stampin Up. I don't know what set. It is a friend's.
The 2nd card is the Poinsettias from Joys of the Season Cart at 2 1/2. I got the golden middles cut using the hide contour feature in Design Studio. Merry Christmas is from the Stampin Up set Cardinal Christmas. I punch it out using their punch and then found a similar scallop in Storybook Cart for the Shadow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jodi said...

These are gorgeous cards!! Love them!
Hugs
Jodi =)

ShellyRaeWood said...

Those are beautiful Tam!! Love them!! TFS!!